Monday, August 30, 2010

oooookay, let's give this another go

Hello my family and friends,

Yes I'm still alive.

And I've come to the conclusion that I really suck at blogging.  I'll tell you what I'm going to do.

As many of you know, In the time that I have not been blogging I've traveled to Italy, Berlin, Vienna, and Koblenz.  I'm currently in the process of putting all of those pictures up on facebook.  You can find them there.

From now on I'll try and use the blog as a platform to let you all know how I'm doing.  I'll talk more about day to day stuff than trips that I've made or buildings that I've seen.  I feel like that will be a) more interesting for me to write and b) more interesting for you to read.

Please feel free to yell at me if you particularly care about some aspect of my travels and I'll go into detail about it.

Much love,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment